- 2H design consultancy was established by Ned Hoste and Alison Hepburn in London in 1987 as a small, high quality, design consultancy catering for clients in pursuit of excellence
- 2H has extensive experience in book cover design, illustrated book design and publicity and marketing design in the UK and worldwide
- 2H also creates corporate identities, marketing design, brochure and annual report design, calendars, partworks and magazines
- 2H provides a tailor made service which includes art direction, project management from concept to print buying and implementation
- In 2002 2H relocated to York where we now service clients locally, nationally and internationally
- Relocation generated unprecedented local coverage with articles on BBCTV, local commercial radio and press
- Ned Hoste is founder and co-director of the Big Ideas Collective. the virtual creative communications agency
"Ned Hoste's subtle understanding of the many complex sensibilities involved when working with the world’s leading rock ‘n’ roll photographers and the bands themselves as well as his peerless design capabilities, tireless patience and shared goals in the pursuit of achieving the highest production standards through all aspects of the Publishing process – from initial concept, onto the press through to final binding whilst continually respecting the love of the integrity of the printed page.
The values that 2H applies to any project is sadly so very rare these days. I think I would rather chose to never publish a book again if I was unable to do so without working with Ned."
WILL NASH, CEO, Out-take Limited